Assessment of Colleagues - Prox-e
Early to current assessment of Partner/colleagues assigned during mission.
- Tex: One of the few friendly people in the bunch. Quite the libido on him, but he’s at least talkative. Quick to mediate or step in when a fight breaks out (may be useful). There’s probably more to this though, but he doesn’t seem to be working any angle.
- Bolt: who?
- V: Right, pretty boy buzz-kill. Apparently from ixut, almost constantly depressed, and has a ghost in his head. You’d think he and AdAM would hit it off, but he’s pretty set on not trusting adam, me, or anyone who looks at him funny. Still, it’s been fun to poke the bear and see what happens. Dissaproves of my Fusion Cigs, big surprise.
- Despot: Apparently there is someone even more depressing than doll-face. Take a tank, give it spiders, make it reek of death, and take away its meds, and Despot pops out. While he’s along V’s mindset of “trust”, he’s not quite as responsive to jabs, so it gets boring after a while. Has a small girl as some kind of antipsychotic, as well as a small army of spiders for…whatever. Also disaproves of me smoking.
- H.A.X.: Has an persistent interest in cutting either me or AdAM open. Called a doctor, but I dont’ really trust or need his…expertise, so I’m just avoiding him for right now. He’s rather stubborn when it comes to…anything as i’m finding.
- Sys.: A tiny girl with a startling amount of power, as well as a slightly disturbing crush on T.Ex. I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to her in length or see her abilities, so this is going to be brief.
- Ku: Haven’t talked to him, sadly. Might be fun